Recommendation for a COUNCIL DECISION authorising the opening of negotiations for an agreement between the European Union and the Arab Republic of Egypt on the exchange of personal data between the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol) and the Egyptian competent authorities for fighting serious crime and terrorism
1. These are recommendations for Council Decisions authorising the opening of negotiations for an agreement between the European Union and the following countries: the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Republic of Turkey, the Lebanese Republic, the State of Israel, Tunisia, the Kingdom of Morocco, the Arab Republic of Egypt and the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria on the exchange of personal data between the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol) and the competent authorities of the named countries respectively.
2. These recommendations are a consequence of the entry into force of the Europol Regulation 2016/794 on 1 May 2017 and pursuant to the Lisbon Treaty, the Commission is responsible, on behalf of the Union, for negotiating international agreements with third countries for the exchange of personal data with Europol.
- 21 June 2018 Hurd-Cash - 87 KB - pdf
- 21 March 2018 Hurd-Cash - 76 KB - pdf
- 30 May 2018 Hurd-Boswell - 78 KB - pdf
- 30 May 2018 Hurd-Boswell - 72 KB - pdf
- 30 May 2018 Hurd-Cash - 73 KB - pdf
- 5 September 2018 Hurd-Boswell - 71 KB - pdf
- 5039/18 - 368 KB - pdf
- 5039/18 + Add 1 - 316 KB - pdf
- EM 5359/18 - 128 KB - PDF